don't postpone joy

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

no title

If I had 6 million dollars:

I'd buy a house with a pool
some manolo blahniks
a fast car or two
I'd call up Hillary and that black senator guy from Illinois (the one with the funny last name)
I would probably get in touch with Oprah and Angelina Jolie.
and the Dali Lama
I would definitely call up Yoko Ono and talk about John Lennon and one world Peace.
Of course I'd pay my family's debts, and my own
I'd have a special house built for Hayden...with lifts and ramps and a humongous screen so that Barney would always be life sized...maybe even a nurse
I'd save a shitload of it, and then give a few grand to homeless people on the corners of streets that are scary at night.
I'd quit my job and get tennis lessons.
I'd also build some sort of resort on the edge of the Honduran rain forest, and have a haven to run off to. the indigenous would work there and the food would be...I don't know what the food would be
I'd go to the Grand Canyon for sure
and Machu Picchu.

first thing I'd do, though, is go see Seamus and his Buffledog ( http://dampdog.blogspot.com ) because if it weren't for his simple demand, I wouldn't have thought up any of this.

I'm not sure if this means I'm back, or not.

P.S. I just looked at all the shit I'm gonna do with 6 million bucks. So I may need a little more than 6 million. (the phone calls are free though, with my wireless plan-so that saves a little)

4 Comments:

At 21 February, 2006 14:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say 6 million would go a long way toward doing all the things you mentioned! Oh! and the BD and I are a cheap date! We'll take whatever you are will to give - good to see you posting again! :)

 
At 21 February, 2006 17:03, Blogger Osbasso said...

Way good to see you again! Didn't realize simple demands would be all it took!

 
At 23 February, 2006 10:33, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank god Seamus got you motivated! I have missed you so.

6 Mil doesn't go as far as it used to..thanks to the Shrub and his administration.

 
At 23 February, 2006 17:48, Blogger ~Tim said...

Nothing is free. Those calls might be no additional charge, but you are paying for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home